If you haven’t seen my last blog post before this, go check that out first! I list three major reasons why businesses should be present on social media – and they’re good reasons!
In this post, I’m backing up my stance that businesses NEED social media with STATISTICS.
- Instagram has over 1 billion users, and more than 500 million daily users
- 60% of Instagram users have reported learning about new products on Instagram
- More than 200 million Instagram users visit a business profile at least once per day
- Facebook is the second most popular website in the world, behind only Google
- Twitter has more than 330 million monthly active users
- Pinterest has more than 200 million monthly active
Okay, so that’s just a few statistics there, and I’m sure you noticed I’m a little biased toward Instagram. Instagram is just my thing. The point is, those numbers are STAGGERING. If your business is not on social media, you are missing out on millions of people potentially seeing your content!
Many businesses think social media is just “not worth it,” or they “don’t have time for it.” This is a mistake! Social media is a way to increase brand awareness, improve search engine rankings, improve brand loyalty, and SO MUCH more.
Is your business on social media? If not, let’s chat. I’ll walk you through it, or I’ll do it for you! Remember, one of the most dangerous sayings is, “We’ve always done it this way.” If you’re not on social media…don’t keep doing it this way!